I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thinking about what happen in 2008 this year?

Think about it... This year is a bad and sad year for me... rs not good, my loving grandma pass away... Which is first come first... sad year for that.. good hmmm, guess i pass out from poly and got into SCDF ba... I get to noe my 3 godmother, working friend, bunkmate... Also get to noe thing that i never learn before... ok... Miss a lot of event, now what i thinking is about what i can do? miss her alot... life go on... a chapter have finish... New chapter opening... 2009 the title...

Looking forward for that... 2009 is a brand new year and a new start... looking forward, let all thing left behide... let it go and keep moving forward.... All brand new me coming 2009...

That all folk..
jack...

No comments: