I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Good bye Rota 3

Rota 3 will not be the same again... Cos of you guy, I learn thing that never had before… Try out something that i never try... a super basic break dancing, dl java game, play together, save a kitten from the bus, save a motorcycle rider from the high way, had ate a lot of fast food together, get to wear bullet vest, get to go for some rare exercise and so much more… then now is I am in 1st div there… at least I get office hour for now... Not sure my actual posting yet… So slacking like haha.... eat, wait till knock off then go home... that is my life for now... Soon time for me to clear my leave soon... I am taking leave from 18 dec to 30 dec... Only 23 and 31 come back for half day only... yup... Some of the day, I have book by my friend and other... So guess wan to book me must tell me early so I can put a note on my lappy... haha... So see ya... going out soon...... Cheer...
jack

No comments: