I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Some event from singpost!!!

Gift that i give them!!!
D&D with my boss clement
First time playing golf parking!!! In-house version!!!
Me and godmother no1
Me and godmother no2
Me and godmother no3

Fifa clup display... Beside me...
My working place.. That is what i do...
Hong Kong star doing mystamp..
Event in Bird Park for mystamp
IMF...

SIA A380 flight to London event...
Event by Singpost
Biggest winne the pooh that i see before live...
Mystamp in suntec... Miss that place...
Me and JY..... So lucky...



Miss all the fun soon... My last day by right is on 8 June but again as what i have say during my last blogging... so is 9 june... Sad man... Never the mind... haha.. Start to think back what event i have gone.. So many... But some till can remember like SIA D&D event, SIA PPS Club, SingPost Friday Mailbox Surprise anniversary roadshow, Morgan Stanley D&D, GSS @ Wisma, World Book Fair... Some big event like IMF in Suntec, Singapore-Japan Joint Stamp issue exhibition and SIA A380 fight to london and tokyo...


Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you. Until we meet again when you least expect somehow somewhere... I will miss chocolate gal de chocolate, miss bengawansolo cake... miss kang, "AIR"(godmother), pakiam, susheela, teo, din, jaliah angela and mathani... Miss the food there... Miss the fun that is there...
Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. Till have to face the trust...
that all... SOP SOP SOP SOP....
jack...

No comments: