I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

6 more day to go!!!

Haha... Finally is my turn to save people houses... Haha... time to go in have some fun... That sound funny... So fast time fly, about time to go in about 6day time... Busy week for me... Today, morning i am outside till 12pm then come back home... Then slacking abit watching My Sassy Girl movie.... Din watch that show before, and is in my hard disk so long, so i just watch and relax a bit... evening time go out with ming to get his present for friend... That end of my day... Tml, i will be going out in the evening time to meet Sl they all for dinner... At least morning, i can sleep a bit late... Haha... Then friday working morning, afternoon relax abit, then eveing time need to hand over the iHUB thing to the new main comm... After that go have fun with my friend.... Drink drink together in the club... So long since i go there... then sat working morning then meet ming and his friend cos birthday boy... Kbox, then bowling then movie??? Not sure yet as the birthday boy is till planning... Haha... Then most likely is all the way till 3++am ba... Then go home relax abit the working again... Then after that i think of going to there see listen to the wind blow... sit down there relax for sometime... Then home i go... After that i most likely is sleep if nobody asking me to go out ba.. Haha.. Then monday morning till have to working... Super sian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My last day is on 8 June sunday but again, they need me to cover for the monday morning shift as they till not back to singapore... is ok for me who ask me so soft hearted... Then again... That go my monday... luck i till have afternoon to get thing done.. haha... Tues morning need to wake up about 6am... get those thing ready and my bag... Here i go in... Should not be update for 2week ba... as need to stay in for 2weeek... i think so... Dun care... your house is my protection... Haha.. that all for now... going to meet ming...
jack....

No comments: