I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sitex coming!!!

Is on the 29 Nov to 2 Dec 2007... Is in Singapore Expo... What are you going to get from there... For me 2 thing only... DVD combo writer and 1GB RAM... That all... I need just those 2 for now... No money... Who is going? I am going... Sharon need me and lyn to help her with the laptop... Ming and I going to buy DVD combo writer... Not sue the RAM is cheap there or not... Haha.... I must go see see before the IT fair start... Haha... Who joining me? By the way... Project judging coming friday maybe after that then go sitex... I have ming, sharon and irene and her daughter coming... Busy week again...
That all folk...
jack...

No comments: