I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!

First Happy Birthday liFang... 19 birthday!!! haha.. Also happy 1st birthday to my MP3 soon!?!?... Haha.. My samsung MP3 K5 is about to 1 year old soon... Is on next week ba... IT fair weekk... Haha... What am I going to buy? Dvd combo write and 1GB ram for my desktop as they are abit slow... Do I need to buy extend hard disk for my desktop? Haha... See how much money do I have first ba... Should I go for that event? So many people birthday is come... Christmas coming soon.. Owning... My $$$ is flying away.... Haha... What sport am i active in? Bowling, Cycling, Basketball... haha... This are the sport that i active now.. Nafa Test have to change date sad due to I am sick and cannot go for any heavy sport that need to use alot of strength or breath... Sob... Is also a good time for me to go on training and at least go a silver for it.. Can save me from 2 more month of hell in NS... Haha.. Time to start my eng for the last goal... GGG... yesterday celebrate with lifang birthday... Plan to sabo but in the end no wan did sabo her... lucky... Took some picture in her birthday, will upload in the next post... Report finish soooon, test coming soon, project judging coming soon... owning... After that is term test, I can go holland after that... OK for now..

That all folk...
jack...

No comments: