I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

How life now?

Just some update about my life?...
I just prom from PTE to LCP... Kind of heavy... Haha... Can I say that, there is something on my shoulder... hahaha... Just watch a show, is a koran show name call: "豪杰春香"... Can I say from there, i can see how a rich guy over power using money for love? Did something to a lovely couple by breaking them and took the gal from the guy.... Using drity way to do it... hmmmmm.... Start to under the world even better then now... Suddenly, my mind just have some through about how real world is like that... And now facing by myself... yup... About the gal from that show, i can see that she from a student to working lady and the mind is much more mature... The music let my tear drop, let me though of many thing about life... What I wan, what I need... At the same time, my aunte is asking me about gf, hahaha.... Where got time, doing ns and no much outing that i go out... hahaha... Now i doing website for my div... then following up is doing a video for a presentation... hmmm, that should make me more busy, as time go by ba... haha... looking at a sumsung MP3 palyer... will post some detail sometime later after i tml... Will will not be online cos i doing my Gurad... friday, i 1/2 day again... hahaha... : )...

that all for now... : 0)...
LCP jack

No comments: