I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Friday, September 5, 2008

My Last Goodbye & A New Starting!!!

After POP, I am so happy... Congrt to myself... Haha... Then i have a day rest at home... Guess wat, i sleeping like most of the time... Haha.. Then go settle my computer and computer table thing, look like just have a war like that... So clean up, then go out walk walk... Have my first Mac for dinner after my ptp and BRTC stage... So touch, can I say that? haha... about 12week no eat... haha... there go my day... Monday morning book in without my bag... Then go see what posting i got in... Haha.. Then i got in MOC... Mean medical orderly course... I am like wth, MOC? I got in ok, i give a try even i am scare of that "thing", not blood but other thing... till now i till cannot take control of that thing... Sad to say... Anyway, that night we have a interview for all MOC personal... I told them about my case and they ooc me as if i scare of that thing and i cannot take it... They ooc me, and tues morning, i have to go to the MO there to get a letter for that... After i ooc, i in the class cont the lesson, some of the topic, i go out the classroom, as they are show about that thing... Dun ask me about that thing... Not saying... For that time, i sometime go up to the office sit down... Funny thing is I am 2 hour instructor as need to help them in the exam room... So happy, then i go back to class... Then on thursday, I am offically off the class to the office till i got in my new posting... So happy, no more that thing... I sitting there doing nothing and read news paper and bring my book there to read also... Then i am so boring... lucky monday, another guy ooc also and he join me for the rest time till we post out... Then i am asking about when is the posting out? haha... Then i am like ok, dun care just do it... Give me any posting, i doing it... tuesday, i got my posting order... So happy, i can start work... working day is 2 day morning, 2 day night and 2 day off... ok la... extra $100 more... Not so bad la... Haha.. i will be there about 3month... Later see if i wan to cont or not... Haha... see how first ba... Hehe...

that all folk...
jack

No comments: