I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Sunday, August 10, 2008

NDP 2008

Thank to my friend as he have ticket from his army friend to NDP 2008... i got to see actual day... Hehe!!!... Sad to say that, i forget to get more battery for my camera... After the Marching, my camera no battery... Sad man... SOB... then i have to use hp to take some firework shoot... what a waste... But never the mind... looking forward to 23 Aug... Firework show at 9pm... most likely will be there about noon time ba... ok for the talking... photo will do the talking for me...




























Photo from other people collection....














that all folk... Going to TTS to see doc... Till have dry cough...
jack....

No comments: