I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Last Week of PTP!!!

So fast my PTP have ended... What happen during this week, hmmmmmmmm well, i can only say is relax week... Not much of the training... I only have 1 strength training... The rest are relax... Monday i have my Strength training, then talk for the IPPT information... We have to do clean for the canteen... And we done in 15min and LC say good job... We have the team work there... Then on tuesday, we have break our record for doing the cleaning for the canteen, like 12min time... Then we have canteen break, can go buy cold drink, junk food and fried chickren... Haha... I go for ERS interview, i was not selected for it, i am so happy... Haha... Cos 6month of training with no weekend to book out... only can stay in camp.... Then later on i got swimming lesson and i din noe how to swim as too long din swim, so i go join the non-swimming lesson... After that interview, i got another interview on thur night, going for SRB... I din go in as i need to do guard duty... lucky me, then on wednesday, i got foot drill and play game and swimming lesson... Wednesday night, we have movie show on that night... Haha... But we din wan to watch that show... All vote dun wan to watch... Then on thurday, we went to Discovery center, sound like sec school student... Go there for NE... Then come back for lunch, then cleaning of the canteen... Then foot drill again.... Then evening time, i am on guard duty... That was fun, as walking to those check point and scan and move to the next point... So fun but tired, din sleep well total 3hour++ of sleeping... I look like dead man walking... Haha... Then friday morning, we have IPPT test, i din go as after the guard duty the following morning we can rest till 10am... So din take my IPPT test... After that we should not do the cleaning of the canteen as we have done... But end up, we have to clean again... Not fair, but what to do... NS mean No Say... Do first, talk later... We have foot drill again before going home... We are the best platoon for the marching... During the break time, our sir come to us... He half right us(push-up), reason of it... very funny... cannot telll... PC never pump us before... So funny... Then he say this is the gift from him and too all people who are going to ERS or fire fighter.... Haha... That is all the good thing... Now is the bad thing... This week, is a very fcuk week also as some of the joker smoke and all the platoon is punish cos of those joker who are smoking.... By the way, my platoon is 39 people, out of 39, 29 of them are smoker... That is like 3/4 of the people is smoker... That is the most people who smoke in that platoon... that is like ll suck thumb... what to do... The following day, C caught red hand that people smoking, we are punish again... Thank ar:(!!! all non-smoker will also punish cos of this rule... 1 for all, all for 1... i am like what the fxxx again... I tell myslf that is not true... After that, all of us, damn hungry... after that till need to go for swimming lesson... hand is like not ours like that... cannot hold thing with strength... But all is over... I got my photo for the platoon 8 as we took last week... That will be part of my memory... I wish those people who is going to ERS or fire fighter, all the best.... I will stay behide and fight for charlie to win the marching...
that all folk... tired...
jack...

No comments: