I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My New Blog

Hi, Guy... This is my new blog... Partly is xanga cannot let me have more photo uploading there, lazy using the 3rd party link, so change to this blogger... Also can start earning some money in adsene... Haha.. So many people earnning time for me to get abite of it also.. Haha... Xanga is no longer update my iformation there.. All is now here... untill the space run out ba.. Haha..
That all for now...
Jack

No comments: